Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents love POG


Feb 14th was lost to love, but we are back today with another chronicle of a POG-filled day.

2 comments:

  1. A day of much-needed solitude for me. I finally finished The Zahir by Paulo Coelho, which was quite a ride. This makes book 2 for me by this amazing author. I also counteracted good culture with bad by watching Revenge of the Fallen again. I am always amazed the way Michael Bay can screw up good emotional content with potty humor. There are some real nuggets of potential in the movie, but they get drowned out between jokes about testicles etc. Now you might be thinking, "How can you spend a day in Hawaii inside watching movies and reading books?!" The answer is simple, when it comes to vacationing, I dislike planning in general, or putting an artificial pressure on myself to get out. I did finish the day with a sunset run in the paved jungle overlooking the ocean, so there was that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow that Coehlo book now that you're done? You can have my "Arthas: Rise of the Lich King". Not as inspiring, but not a terrible summary of the lore

    Jordan

    P. S. This blog of pog is kinda disturbing.

    ReplyDelete