Yesterday was magnificent at the beach. We started the day off by running into the jungle, which turned out to be a great adventure complete with confronting evil creatures in the forest in the form of loose dogs. The had collars, but no masters to be found. I managed to scare them off with a stick, but it was quite a rush realizing it was just me in the middle of nowhere against whatever I might encounter. I carried the stick the rest of the run with me.
Yesterday was magnificent at the beach. We started the day off by running into the jungle, which turned out to be a great adventure complete with confronting evil creatures in the forest in the form of loose dogs. The had collars, but no masters to be found. I managed to scare them off with a stick, but it was quite a rush realizing it was just me in the middle of nowhere against whatever I might encounter. I carried the stick the rest of the run with me.
ReplyDelete