Longest sleep ever. Miles and I laid in bed until late into the Hawaiian morning. It was amazing. I feel shiny and new like Madonna. Shortly after rising, and shaking off being 34 and all the mild stiffness that goes with it, I took my broken toe out for a spin. I had a great run up the paved side of the jungle. Passed a couple of cyclists on the way up . Perhaps this little piggy is NOT broken, just sprained. Anyway it is another overcast day here in paradise. Can't wait to relax my way through another day.
Longest sleep ever. Miles and I laid in bed until late into the Hawaiian morning. It was amazing. I feel shiny and new like Madonna. Shortly after rising, and shaking off being 34 and all the mild stiffness that goes with it, I took my broken toe out for a spin. I had a great run up the paved side of the jungle. Passed a couple of cyclists on the way up . Perhaps this little piggy is NOT broken, just sprained. Anyway it is another overcast day here in paradise. Can't wait to relax my way through another day.
ReplyDelete