Friday, February 12, 2010

Drink POGs Save the World!


POGs make people happy, and happiness can bring world peace.

6 comments:

  1. The morning started off with the kids rising at 3:30am... that's 5:30 PST and really darn early island time. We got them back to sleep (in our bed) until 5:30! Then it took 3 Jesus movies to lull them into a peaceful state. Hoping the clouds clear for a morning beach run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! 4 cans down, 44 cans to go! My kind of peeps...those early morning risers and amen to the Jesus movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning run through "Cambodian Trail" was pretty exciting. They decided to pave the back side of the trail so I went up the narrow jungle part. I was running in my "toe shoes" (Vibram 5 Fingers) which was great through the mud and roots until I arrived at the stone laden portion of the trail covered with stones about 3 to 5 inches large and not at all conducive to using the toe shoes. I was reduced to a walk. I also may have broken my ring finger toe on my right foot on a root. Its black and blue but I can still bend it so no hospital visit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning run addendum etc. I also seem to have misplaced my t-shirt as I left it on the side of the road as I was running up towards the jungle. Either I missed it on the way back, or it was stolen by a Hawaiian monkey similar to the simian in Indiana Jones. That pesky primate also had a penchant for pilfering.

    In other news, apparently my children really enjoy fake food. Here at Bruce and Lori's beautiful new home they procured some plastic produce and have been playing pleasantly all morning. We are all sure its because it belong to someone else, and were we to purchase said plastic produce for ourselves they would probably ignore it and continue to drive Marisa and the baby sitters crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun afternoon with the boys at the beach. We hit a store for some new sandals, Marisa grabbed some sexy zebra print ones, and I got some comfy brown Vans. We went from there to pick up some famous Matsumoto Hawaiian Shave Ice. Miles tried to tell the boys in front of him that lemon lime was superior to rainbow flavor. The kid has competition issues. Donovan has taken to narcolepsy, as he randomly falls asleep in the car, and on the couch. We wrapped the day with some awesome pizza and vino and of course POG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the littlest child was up early to eat the dinner he slept through... at least it was when it was light outside! (The oldest boys are still sleeping.) No POG for Donovan, as he is on the no-fruit/dairy/packaged food/or fun diet :( Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete